How To Buy AVAX (Avalanche) – Step by Step Guide 2023
The crypto market is huge and has over 20,000+ tokens to choose from. Hoewever, not all of them have the same potential. Among the huge available tokens, there are hardly 10-20 top tokens that have made a positive impact on the investor’s portfolio.
One such token is the AVAX or Avalanche, a crypto platform that rivals Ethereum. Like ETH, this token also leverages smart contracts to support numerous Blockchain Projects. Over the years, the token has presented immense success in terms of growth and revenue. The amazing returns from the token have made it one of the investors’ favourites. This article explains more about AVAX (Avalanche), how to invest in AVAX, and all you need to know before you buy Avalanche AVAX.
How To Buy AVAX in the UK- Quick Steps
Buying AVAX in the UK is a straightforward process once you have an internet device, photo identification and a crypto exchange. As explained below in simple steps, this process should not take more than 15 minutes.
- Find a reliable crypto exchange that supports crypto trading.
- Create an account
- Make a deposit
- Search ‘AVAX (Avalanche)’ in the exchange crypto marketplace
- Buy AVAX (Avalanche)
Upon following the steps, you are now free to exchange your funds for Avalanche. This is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase, and clicking ‘buy’ Avalanche AVAX. There’s also an option to withdraw your Avalanche tokens to your wallet. Let’s take a closer look at the token in the following section.
What Is AVAX (Avalanche)?
AVAX (Avalanche) is a decentralised platform that facilitates hosting initial token offerings (ITOs). This means investors can buy into brand-new ICOs through Avalanche without the inherent risk of centralised exchanges and marketplaces.
The Avalanche platform is built on top of the Ethereum Blockchain, which makes it completely decentralised and secure. It provides the ability to create, run and manage applications on top of it. In addition, as an AVAX token holder, you’ll enjoy priority access to new ITOs hosted through Avalanche.
Avalanche was originally based on the Bitcoin Core 0.18 codebase. However, the developers decided to fork it to create an upgraded version of Bitcoin with improved features. This led them to create the Avalanche Network and its token (AVAX).
Avalanche Use Cases
The primary purpose of Avalanche is to provide users with a stable, secure platform on which they can invest in initial token offerings (ITOs). This means it primarily targets investors and other market participants who want to buy into new ICOs but avoid the risks associated with existing marketplaces. Common use cases for Avalanche include:
A Utility Cryptocurrency
The purpose of Avalanche was to help solve problems related to identity theft and fraud. Developers sought to achieve this by making it easier for people to exchange money without knowing each other’s details or trusting each other as they would like.
However, like most cryptocurrencies, AVAX is a volatile asset, and you may want to understand current market dynamics before you invest in AVAX. Their prices can change instantly, creating a situation where you need the right investing techniques and risk management strategies to cover potential price fluctuations.
A Store of Value
AVAX Avalanche can be used as a store of value and a medium of exchange. You can rely on this digital asset to buy goods and services on the internet, pay your bills or even transfer money abroad without going through banks.
With AVAX, you don’t have to rely on third parties like PayPal or Visa when sending payments because it’s built into Blockchain technology itself! However, not all cryptocurrencies are suited for this type of use case because their supply grows faster than demand over time.
An Exchange Chain
The X-Chain or Exchange Chain is the Blockchain responsible for transacting and creating assets over the Avalanche platform. While the platform has its most famous AVAX token, decentralised tokens like PNG and JOE aren’t too far behind.
Transactions that incur over the X-Chain generate fees paid in AVAX. The process is similar to how buyers pay gas fees over the Ethereum network. So, whether you’re transacting in JOE or PNG, the transaction fees are settled in AVAX.
Access To C Chain
Smart contracts are one of the core features of the Avalanche platform. This feature allows developers to execute dApps while leveraging the scalability and security provided by the platform.
In addition, the C-Chain is also responsible for running smart contracts over the Avalanche platform. So besides being EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine) compatible, any user can deploy ETH smart chain contracts over Avalanche.
Is AVAX Worth Investing in 2023?
With the increasing interest and growth in the crypto industry, the demand for new coins and tokens is rising. AVAX avalanche is among the many projects that has recently gained popularity. This is mainly because most investors are turning to coins they can easily invest in to diversify their portfolios.
AVAX Avalanche has positioned itself as one of the viable options in the market because of its gains. Buying and selling AVAX Avalanche has many benefits because you don’t need technical knowledge to start. Here are a few reasons we feel AVAX is a good investment.
- It is stable and growing well: The company has developed an application that can be used by individuals and businesses alike.
- Reliable backing from a solid team of professionals: The company has a solid management team with software development and marketing expertise.
- Well-planned roadmap with a reliable future: Avalanche’s roadmap is well-planned and should see them succeeding in the future. There aren’t many other platforms like this one out there right now. Demand will likely increase over time, leading to more money circulating through investments.
- Low transaction fee (0.1%): AVAX is more than just another cryptocurrency; it’s also an investment opportunity! This means you can still earn interest on your investment while you wait for inflation to hit zero percent.
Besides, Avalanche is working to create its native environment. Many Ethereum-based Defi projects like TrueUSD and Reef have integrated with the platform as it started gaining popularity in Defi applications. Avalanche’s plans to build a bridge to the Ethereum network also means users will soon start moving assets between the two chains.
If you are looking for an investment opportunity with high returns on your money, then Avalanche may be what you need! The company is fully fixated on making the platform one of the best in future by integrating new features and making it even more user-friendly.
IBAT (Battle Infinity)- A Great Alternative To AVAX
IBAT is a new cryptocurrency that’s a great alternative to AVAX. It’s similar in many ways, but it also has a number of differences. The cryptocurrency can be bought and sold using the PancakeSwap platform or LBANK exchange. In addition, you can buy IBAT using your credit card or other payment methods and sell it for Bitcoin or Ethereum if you want to cash out.
The price of IBAT is determined by supply and demand, just like with any other cryptocurrency. However, its value is tied directly to how many people are trading it—the higher its value goes, the more people buy and sell it. IBAT is the native token of the Battle Infinity ecosystem- a market-leading p2e gaming platform that aims to revolutionize the metaverse gaming industry. As the gaming universe grows in popularity, so will the value of IBAT.
How To Buy IBAT (Battle Infinity) on PancakeSwap
IBAT trades on PancakeSwap, which is a decentralised exchange. Unlike conventional crypto exchanges, buying this new crypto with a debit/credit card or bank wire may not be possible. Instead, you’ll need to pay for IBAT with BNB tokens. You can also use BSC, other cryptocurrencies, and fiat currency to purchase IBAT. The process of buying IBAT on PancakeSwap is simple:
- Register for an account at PancakeSwap – Here, you’ll need your email address as the login ID. The website will ask for personal information such as name and gender so that they can verify your identity before they allow you to proceed further in their system.
- Set up a Crypto wallet – Look for a crypto wallet compatible with the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). This is a Blockchain on which the Battle Infinity platform is hosted. The two common user-friendly wallets are MetaMask and Trust Wallet.
- Connect the Wallet to BSC – IBAT operates on the Binance Smart Chain (BSc) network only, so you’ll need to connect your wallet, preferably MetaMask manually. Go to the circular icon in the top-right corner of MetaMask, and click the ‘Settings’ button. Click on the ‘Add New Network’.
- Buy BNB – Purchasing Battle Infinity on PancakeSwap requires you to have Binance Coin (BNB) to swap for IBAT. You can easily purchase BNB using the best crypto exchanges, which you’ll transfer to your crypto wallet.
- Link Wallet to PancakeSwap –To do this, log into your PancakeSwap account and look for the ‘Connect Wallet’ button. Then, click on ‘MetaMask. Remember to finish this process on the same device on which the MetaMask wallet is installed.
- Search for Battle Infinity (IBAT) – Hover on the PancakeSwap website and click on the ‘Swap’ button. Click ‘Import Tokens’ and enter the unique IBAT contract address.
IBAT (Battle Infinity) is a great alternative to AVAX Avalanche. It’s a free game, but you can buy some cosmetic items to make your game look more interesting. There are different packs available in the Store. You can buy any of them according to your choice and need.
The game is available for free on both iOS and Android devices, so you can play it when you are on the go or on the couch. If you are a fan of multiplayer games, Battle Infinity is a game you should try out. The game is also available for download from PancakeSwap.
You are at risk of losing your capital.[/su_note]
How To Buy AVAX (Avalanche) in 2023– Conclusion
Avalanche is a cryptocurrency that has been gaining popularity over the past few years. It was first released in 2014, and since then, it has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market today. The coin has a real-world use case based on the Ethereum Blockchain.
The first step in buying AVAX is signing up for an account with a reputable crypto exchange. Once you’ve registered, you can then go ahead and purchase your first token with either fiat currency or cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Overall, AVAX is a great investment and an innovative project that will change the industry forever.